DUBLIN, June 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Solar Power Market Analysis 2016 - Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The report contains up to date financial data derived from varied research sources to present unique and reliable analysis of the global solar power market. Assessment of major trends with potential impact on the market during the next five years, including a deep dive analysis of market segmentation which comprises of sub markets, regional and country level analysis. The report provides a comprehensive outlook about the market share along with strategic recommendations based on the emerging segments.
This report analyzes the global markets for "Solar Power". The market assessment is performed through standard and the tailored research methodology approach. The market overview offers in depth analysis at the regional and country level, for instance North America (U.S., Canada and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, U.K. and Spain), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea and Rest of APAC) and Rest of the World (Middle East, Africa and Latin America).
Annual estimations and forecasts are provided from the year 2013 to 2022 for each given segments and sub segments. Market data derived from the authenticated and reliable sources subjected to validation from the industry experts. The report also analyzes the market by discussing market dynamics such as drivers, constraints, opportunities, threats, challenges and other market trends.
Competitive landscaping provides the recent activities performed by the active players in the market. Activities such as product launch, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions and mergers, and other activities.
This report provides:
- Market Sizing estimations and forecasts for a minimum of 6 years of all the given segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Identifying market dynamics (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Regional and country level market analysis
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling covering the financials, recent activities and the future strategies
- Supply chain trends mapping the recent advancements
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Siemens AG
- Moser Baer India Limited
- Gintech Energy Corporation
- Suntech Power Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Trina Solar Limited
- NextEra Energy Resources, LLC
- Evergreen Solar, Inc.
- SolarWorld AG
- Motech Industries Inc
- Schott Solar AG
- Tessera Solar
- Sunways Ag
- Abengoa Solar, S.A.
- eSolar Inc
- SolarReserve, LLC.
- Kyocera Solar
- Acciona Energia, S.A.
- Solar Millennium AG
- ReneSola Ltd
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Solar Power Market by Type
6 Geographical Segmentation
7 Vendor Landscaping
8 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bww337/global_solar
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets