DUBLIN, April 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Companion Animals Drug Market: Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment, 2015 - 2025" report to their offering.
The global companion animal drugs market is forecast to register a CAGR of 4.9% during the forecast period 2015-2025.
This report has been segmented based on various drug distribution channels such as veterinary hospitals, veterinary clinics and pharmacies and drug stores, mostly retail in nature. Our analysis predicts that veterinary clinics is the easiest and most preferred channel for drug distribution globally. Ease of establishment, lower cost of infrastructure, availability of veterinarians and wide coverage of drugs are factors promoting increasing number of veterinary clinic set-ups across the world.
The primary driving factors for companion animal drugs are rising levels of pet adoption and increasing awareness on animal welfare, including their health and well-being. These have increased demand for pet care services and products including medicines globally. Apart from the above factor, growing market consolidation in the animal healthcare market leads to better focus on companion animal drug making by major drug manufacturers such as Zoetis, Merial and Elanco. The primary factor hampering growth of the companion animal drug market is rising cost for drugs R&D, driven by rising overhead costs and raw material costs.
The companion animal drugs segments in terms of product, distribution channel and regions are analysed in terms of Basis Point Share (BPS) to understand individual segment's relative contributions to market growth. This detailed level of information is important for identification of various key trends in the companion animal drugs market.
- Bayer Animal Healthcare,
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH,
- Ceva Santé Animale
- Elanco (Eli Lilly),
- Merck Animal Health,
- Merial (Sanofi),
- Virbac Animal Health
- Zoetis Inc.
1. Executive Summary and Key Insights
2. Research Methodology
3. Market Definition and Taxonomy
4. Market Overview
5. Global Companion Animal Drug Market Forecast 2015-2025
6. North America Companion Animal Drug Market Forecast 2015-2025
7. Western Europe Companion Animal Drug Market Forecast 2015-2025
8. Eastern Europe Companion Animal Drug Market Forecast 2015-2025
9. APEJ Companion Animal Drug Market Forecast 2015-2025
10. Latin America Companion Animal Drug Market Forecast 2015-2025
11. MEA Companion Animal Drug Market Forecast 2015-2025
12. Japan Companion Animal Drug Market Forecast 2015-2025
13. Country Tables
14. Company Profile
15. Global Companion Animal Drug Market Forecast 2015-2025
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bsh9tl/companion_animals
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets