DUBLIN, Oct. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Research and Investment Prospect of China Electric Vehicle Charging Station and Charging Pile Market, 2014" report to their offering.
The data issued by China Association of Automobile Manufacturers on July 9, 2014 show: in the first half year of 2014, China produced 20,692 new-energy automobiles and sold 20,477, up 2.3 times and 2.2 times over the same period of last year respectively, and the production and sales volume had exceeded the total volume of last year, in which the production and sales of pure electric vehicle was 12,185 and 11,777 respectively, and hybrid-electric vehicles was 8,700 and 8,507 respectively.
But it is still far away from the goal realizing 500 thousand in 2015. The biggest problem faced by popularization of new-energy vehicles is still the over slow construction of charging station. By the end of 2013, as the main constructor of charging station, State Grid had only built 400 charging stations and 19,000 AC charging piles, while it is the national goal in 2015 that 4,000 charging stations will be built in 2015.
Under the huge pressure of this task, State Grid had to open the construction of charging station to private capitals. In May 27, 2014, State Grid conducted press conference to announce that the project of connecting distributed generation to the national power grid and the field of electric vehicle charging facilities were opened to social capitals.
At present, China has determined 48 cities have the priority to develop charging station. This report summarizes the development status quo and future plan of key cities, as well as put emphasis on analyzing the main operators and equipment suppliers in charging station market of China. In general, this report has significant reference value for investment.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview on Electric Vehicle Charging Station and Charging Pile Industry
2. Policy Environment of Electric Vehicle Charging Station and Charging Pile Industry in China
3. Development of Electric Vehicle and Charging Market in China
4. Main Operators of Charging Station and Charging Pile
5. Construction of Charging Station and Charging Pile in Main Cities of China
6. Technical and Operation Analysis of Electric Vehicle Charging Station and Charging Pile
7. Main Suppliers for Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment
8. Analysis on Competition Trend of Electric Vehicle Charging Station and Charging Pile
- Henan Senyuan Electric
- NARI Technology
- Shanghai Potevio
- Shenzhen Auto Motion Electric Power Equipment
- Sieyuan Electric
- Xj Electric
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qwdkts/research_and
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets