DUBLIN, Feb. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j54ng8/research_and) has announced the addition of the "Research and Development Trends of China Healthcare Informatization" report to their offering.
According to the data from China Hospital Association, China's medical industry spent CNY 18 billion on IT in 2012, rising by 23% compared with the previous year; the annual average growth rate was nearly 25% for recent five years.
According to the 12th-Five-Year Informatization Promotion Arrangements of Ministry of Health, China's Healthcare Informatization 2012-2013 mainly should be still a progressive process from points to areas. During 2014 to 2015, it will be comprehensively promoted. As the Huidian Research estimates, the Healthcare informatization industry will step into the explosive period in 2014 and usher in a faster growth.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Operation Overview of China's Healthcare Industry, 2012-2013
2. China's Healthcare Informatization Industry Operation Environment, 2012-2013
3. Development Situation of World Healthcare Informatization Industry, 2012-2013
4. Operation Situation of China's Healthcare Informatization Industry, 2012-2013
5. Application and Demand of China's Clinical Information System, 2012-2017
6. Operation of Other Market Segments of China's Healthcare Informatization, 2012-2013
7. Major Enterprises of China's Healthcare Industry, 2012-2013
8. IT Product Procurement of China's Healthcare Industry, 2012-2013
9. Development Prospect Forecast of China's Healthcare Informatization Industry, 2013-2017
- DHC Software
- DJ HealthUnion Systems Corporation
- Founder International Software
- Hangzhou Builder Software Group
- Shaanxi Hi-Tech Medical Information
- Shanghai Kingstar Winning Software
- Tianjian Technology Group
- Xi'an Huahai Yingtai Medical Information Technology
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j54ng8/research_and
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets