DUBLIN, Oct. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Research and Development Trend Forecast of Super-hard Materials and Products Market in China, 2014-2018" report to their offering.
Research and Development Trend Forecast of Super-hard Materials and Products Market in China, 2014-2018, mainly analyzes super-hard materials and products industry, status quo, supply and demand, competition pattern of some market segmentations, and the business performance of key enterprises in China as well as puts forward suggestions serving as reference basis for enterprises that want to know or invest in this field.
Seeing from the super-hard materials themselves, China has obvious resource advantage, diamond output accounts for 80% of world's output, and cubic boron nitride (CBN) accounts for over 60%; China has become the largest country of origin and one of the strongest countries in respect of super-hard materials. The super-hard materials industry is the first industry that has the power to speak in world.
The output of artificial diamond in China ranks top 1 in world, accounting for 90% of global output, with annual output of over 10 billion carats. The total export volume of artificial diamond in recent 10 years increases by over 14 times in China, and America is the largest export destination for artificial diamond. In recent years, the synthetic technology of CBN develops fast, the variety of CBN products keep increasing, and production cost keeps decreasing, which promote industrialization of CBN products and improve China products' reputation and market shares in international market. at present , China is not only the larger CBN producer with annual output of over 100 million carats, but also the larger exporter with export volume of 80% of total annual output. In 2013, the output of CBN was 400 million carats in China, account for 60% of total output in world.
Compared with advanced countries, the high-end composite super-hard material industry in China still has certain technological gaps, especially for high-end composite super-hard materials. There are few of enterprises in this industry, and the mainly competitors include SF Diamond Co., Ltd., Shenzhen Haimingrun Industrial Co., Ltd., Zhengzhou New Asia Super-hard Material Composite Co., Ltd., Henan Huanghe Whirlwind Co., Ltd., Henan Yalong Diamond Tools Co., Ltd., and Zhengzhou Shine More & Super-abrasives Co., Ltd. in 2013, the market scale of composite super-hard materials in China had reached CNY 12 billion, accounting for 21.8% in global market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Super-hard Materials and Products
2. Development Environment of Super-hard Materials and Products Industry
3. Market Status Quo of Mono-crystal Super-hard Materials and Products in China
4. Analysis on Composite Super-hard Materials Market in China
5. Analysis on Key Enterprises of Super-hard Materials and Products in Global
6. Analysis on Key Enterprises of Super-hard Materials and Products in China
7. Development Trend Forecast of Super-hard Materials and Products Industry in China
8. Investment Opportunities and Risk in Super-hard Materials and Products Industry
- Advanced Technology & Materials Co., Ltd
- Asahi Diamond Industrial Co., Ltd
- BOSUN Tools Co., Ltd.
- ELEMENT SIX
- Henan Huanghe Whirlwind Co., Ltd
- Kingdream Public Limited Company
- SF Diamond Co., Ltd.
- Sandvik Coromant
- Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Ltd
- Zhengzhou Sino-Crystal Diamond Co., Ltd.
- Zhongnan Diamond Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xb6bql/research_and
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets