DUBLIN, April 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Platinum-Group Metals Global Market Review 2015/2016" report to their offering.
The report presents a thorough study of platinum-group metals, covering both global and regional markets.
It aims to give a proper picture of the market, its trends, perspectives and opportunities.
Comprehensive data showing platinum-group metals worldwide production, consumption, trade statistics and prices are provided.
Each country's market overview covers the following: platinum-group metals production in the country, major manufacturers, platinum-group metals consumption, platinum-group metals trade.
The report offers a 5-year outlook on the reviewed market, including platinum-group metals market volume predictions and prices trends.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report provides analysis of factors that affect the market.
- Company's business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the platinum-group metals market.
- The report will help to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen company's decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. WORLD PLATINUM AND PALLADIUM INDUSTRY
1.1. General data about platinum and palladium1.2. Platinum and palladium metals market trends- Resources globally- Production and consumption- Demand structure1.3. Prices
2. PLATINUM AND PALLADIUM INDUSTRY IN EUROPE
2.1. Finland2.2. Poland2.3. Serbia
3. PLATINUM AND PALLADIUM INDUSTRY IN CIS
4. PLATINUM AND PALLADIUM INDUSTRY IN ASIA PACIFIC
4.1. Australia4.2. Japan
5. PLATINUM AND PALLADIUM INDUSTRY IN NORTH AMERICA
6. PLATINUM AND PALLADIUM INDUSTRY IN LATIN AMERICA
6.1. Colombia6.2. Canada
7. PLATINUM AND PALLADIUM INDUSTRY IN MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA
7.1. Botswana7.2. Ethiopia7.3. South Africa7.4. Zimbabwe
8. WORLD RHODIUM AND IRIDIUM INDUSTRY
8.1. Rhodium market- Mine production, major market players- Consumption worldwide, structure- Trade of rhodium unwrought or in powder form, rhodium in semi-manufactured forms8.2. Iridium market- Production, manufacturers, demand- Trade of iridium, osmium and ruthenium unwrought or in powder form- Trade of iridium, osmium and ruthenium in semi-manufactured forms
9. PLATINUM-GROUP METALS MARKET FORECAST UP TO 2020
9.1. Platinum9.2. Palladium9.3. Rhodium9.4. Iridium9.3. Downstream markets prospects
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h9q5gl/platinumgroup
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets