DUBLIN, October 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Overview of Japanese Generic Drug Market" report to their offering.
This report talks about the overview of Japanese generic drug market.
The readers will understand overall climate surrounding generic market in Japan. The report covers related regulations, generics's share in Japan, market size, primary makers, market trend, and updated situation about biosimilars and authorized generics.
The share of generics in the prescription drugs market has been dramatically increasing in terms of both volume and value. The recent volume share was 60.1% in the 2nd quarter in 2016. This increase has been particularly pronounced since 2007 due to government measures devised to increase the use of generics.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Definition of Generic Drugs
3. Laws and Regulations Pertaining to Generics
4. NHI Drug Price
5. Share of Generics in Prescription Drugs Market
6. Market Size
7. Principal Industry Association
8. Sales of Major Japanese Generic Companies
9. Primary Generic Manufacturers
10. Overview of Leading Japanese Generics Companies
11. Current Market Environment Conditions
12. Considerations by Company Type
13. Government Measures to Promote the Use of Generics
15. Authorized Generics
16. Future Outlook
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Daiichi Sankyo
- Nippon Chemiphar
- Nippon Kayaku,Kissei
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j3jts7/the_overview_of
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets