DUBLIN, September 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l8jhz3/opportunity) has announced the addition of the "Opportunity Assessment for Composites in the Global Boating Industry 2014 - 2019" report to their offering.
The composites shipments in the global boat market is expected to grow to $1,355 million in 2019. The major drivers for composites in the global boat market are low-cost of materials, weight reduction, corrosion resistance, high replacement rate, change in technologies, increase in boat size, and high net-worth population increase.
This report provides an analysis of the global boat market including an analysis of market trends, competitive landscapes, company profiles, emerging trends, and key drivers of the industry growth. The study also includes trends and forecasts for the global boat market through 2019, segmented by engine types, type of materials, and by region which are listed below.
The global boat composites market by type of materials used:
- Advanced composites
- Commodity composites
The global boat composites by engine types:
- Inboard & Sterndrive
The global boat composites by regions:
- North America
- Rest of the World
On the basis of its comprehensive research, Lucintel forecasts that the global boat composites will grow moderately during 2014-2019. Ashland, Reichhold, Hexcel, Owens Corning, DSM, PPG are among the major suppliers of composite materials to this industry. The regular innovation of products is very important for companies to sustain their successful positions in the market.
This unique report will provide you with valuable information, insights and tools needed to identify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this market. This report will save hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you in expanding your business in this market. In today's stringent economy, you need every advantage that you can find.
Benefits of Report:
The core competency is in market research and management consulting. In last 15 years, the author has worked on hundreds of market & economic research studies. These market reports offer the following benefits:
- Enhance your growth strategy with the information of key market segments and growth applications.
- Fine tune your business expansion with analysis of trend and forecast and key emerging trends in the industry.
- Explore business opportunities and ascertain new market entry with analysis of emerging geographies
- Know the business environment with the competitive intensity of the industry, new developments and merger and acquisition deals.
Who Can Benefit From This Report?
This study is intended for senior level executives, sales, marketing and business development professionals at various nodes of value chain of this market. This multi-client market study is used by small to multi-national Fortune 500 companies and utilized for a variety of reasons as follows.
- Business development
- Strategic planning
- Business presentation
- Determination of market size and trend
- Competitive analysis
- Resource and inventory management
- Investment decisions
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Boat Industry Overview
3. The global boat market analysis
4. Regional analysis
5. Major industry players
6. Trend and forecast in the boat market
7. Evolution of composite applications in the boat market
8. Composite materials market analysis
9. Manufacturing process analysis
10. Trend and forecast for composite material in the boat market
- Owens Corning
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l8jhz3/opportunity
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets