DUBLIN, Nov. 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Opportunities in Healthcare Cloud Market in the US and Europe" report to their offering.
The objective of this research service is to present a comprehensive analysis of the healthcare cloud market in Europe and the United States with respect to market potential and key market dynamics. The regional scope of the analysis is focused on the United States, the United Kingdom (UK), Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia, and Benelux. The study also covers factors driving the growth, challenges affecting the industry, and opportunities within the total market, and the market segments as estimated for the forecast period. The study period covered by this service is from 2013 to 2020, with the base year as 2013, and forecast period from 2014 to 2020.
- The healthcare cloud market in the United States and Europe is in the growth phase with average market penetration rates of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS) expected to increase by XX% by the end of the decade.
- Investments in healthcare IT applications and evolving regulatory guidelines are increasing the need for effective documentation, storage, management, and sharing of patient healthcare information, and healthcare cloud solutions can meet this objective in a cost-efficient and secure manner.
- Less upfront costs, access to on-demand capacity, quick deployment, and easier management of IT staff are the major advantages offered by healthcare cloud.
- Healthcare providers are highly focused on implementing electronic health record (EHR) for real time patient data management, and transition to personalized healthcare delivery is expected to significantly increase the adoption rates of healthcare cloud.
- On the other hand, persisting challenges pertaining to security, privacy, and performance, are slowing down the adoption rate for healthcare cloud. Data migration and data portability are also concerns for healthcare providers choosing to move from on-premise solutions to a cloud-based model.
- Hosting of clinical data applications, healthcare information exchange (HIE), and backup and recovery of EHR are major application areas of healthcare cloud currently.
- - Adoption rates of SaaS are currently the highest among cloud adopters in both the US and European markets. However, in the next XX years, IaaS and PaaS segments are also expected to grow.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Competitive Playbook
4. Drivers, Restraints, and TrendsTotal Healthcare Cloud Market
5. Forecasts and TrendsTotal Healthcare Cloud Market
6. Demand AnalysisTotal Healthcare Cloud Market
7. Competitive Environment
8. IaaS Segment Analysis
9. PaaS Segment Analysis
10. SaaS Segment Analysis
11. United States Analysis
12. Europe Analysis
13. United Kingdom Analysis
14. Germany Analysis
15. France Analysis
16. Italy Analysis
17. Spain Analysis
18. Scandinavia Analysis
19. Benelux Analysis
20. Customer and End-user Analysis
21. Key Companies to Watch
22. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rbc5rt/opportunities_in
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets