DUBLIN, Ireland, June 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d2mwf9/oilfield_services) has announced the addition of the "Oilfield Services Industry to 2017 - Technological Developments Expected to Propel Oilfield Investments by E&P Players" report to their offering.
This study provides an in-depth analysis of the oilfield services industry worldwide and highlights the various concerns, shifting trends and major happenings in regions worldwide. The study highlights various concerns, key trends and challenges, along with major companies in the industry. The report provides forecasts for the oilfield services industry to 2017.
It also provides segmental forecasts of the oilfield services market worldwide by the three major oilfield services, viz. exploration and evaluation services, drilling services and completion and production services. The report also provides statistical information on key global players for every sub-segment of the industry, along with their market shares.
- Overview and analysis of the global oilfield services industry to 2017
- Analysis of the historical as well as current trends and forecasts to 2017
- Segmental forecasts of the oilfield services expenditure, by each of the three sub-segments
- Geographic segmentation of the global oilfield services market
- Statistics and data on key global players in each sub-segment, and their percentage market shares
- Analysis of the key happenings, opportunities and challenges in the oilfield services market
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the global oilfield services industry from the segment-wise and region-wise expenditure statistics and a competitor overview from the percentage market share analysis
- Identify key trends and challenges in the global oilfield services industry.
- Increase future revenues and profitability with the help of insight into the expected demand-supply scenario for oilfield services worldwide.
- Benchmark your operations and strategies using key insights from current and expected business developments with regard to the oilfield services industry.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Table of Contents
3 Introduction to the Oilfield Services Industry
4 Oilfield Services Industry to 2017 - Analysis, and Key Trends and Challenges
5 Exploration and Evaluation Services Market to 2017
6 Drilling Services Market to 2017
7 Completion and Production Services Market to 2017
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d2mwf9/oilfield_services
SOURCE Research and Markets