DUBLIN, March 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fdb8ml/strategic_outlook) has announced the addition of the "Strategic Outlook of Global Autonomous Driving Market in 2016" report to their offering.
The 2016 autonomous driving outlook has two sides to its story. One is of a transitional evolution from a technology angle, though with pockets of disruptive innovations. The other is of a transformational revolution of the automotive business that will change the industry and the ecosystem as we know them today.
This shift will create winners and losers and the winner could be anything from an OEM to a mobility provider and are likely to be enterprises that provide the best car-ownership and driving experience beyond just the product. The outlook delves into various opportunities that can arise in the market and provides a broad forecast of the number of autonomous vehicles that are likely to be on the roads over a period of 15 years.
- OEMs and tier I suppliers take significant steps toward data stitching and flow optimization, leading to faster responding DAS systems, while also taking a big step in pedestrian detection enabled AEB.
- With the need for more layers of data validation and redundancies, a number of initiatives driven toward data acquisition for precision mapping, beyond traditional mapping companies, have begun taking shape in the industry.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope and Segmentation
3. Autonomous Major Market and Technology Trends-2016
4. Autonomous Key Product Analysis-2016 OEM
5. Autonomous Key Product Analysis-2016 Suppliers
6. Automated Driving Testing and Regulations-2016
7. Regional Market Trends and Analysis-2016
8. Key Conclusions and Future Outlook
- Audi - BMW - Bosch - Continental - Delphi - Ford Motor Co - Mercedes Benz - Mobileye - NVIDIA - Qualcomm - Tesla - Texas Instruments - Volvo
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fdb8ml/strategic_outlook
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets