DUBLIN, June 5, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "North America Performance Analytics Market (2016-2022)" report to their offering.
Simplicity and integrated business applications of performance analytics software would be the major reasons for the wide spread adoption of performance analytics market. The most significant reason that would drive the market growth is unprecedented growth in metrics-driven business performance assessments. Performance management system has both direct and indirect benefits, operational efficiency benefits.
The cloud deployment model would be preferred model with higher adoption, as compared to the on-premises deployment model due to cost benefits, flexibility & scalability and privacy-based enhancements. Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI) segment hold the largest market share within different verticals, where software is used to tackle issues such as insufficient data modeling capabilities. However, the retail & e-commerce segment would witness significant growth during the forecast period.
Scope of the Report
- Based on the component type, the Performance Analytics market is segmented into Software and Services
- The Services market is segmented into Professional and Managed Services
- Professional services are further segmented into Implementation, Consulting & Training and Support & Maintenance
- Based on the Application, the market is segmented into Sales & Marketing Performance Analytics, Financial Performance Analytics, Supply Chain Performance Analytics, Operations & IT Performance Analytics and Others
- Based on Analytics Type, the market is segmented into Predictive Analytics, Prescriptive Analytics and Descriptive Analytics
- Based on Deployment Type, the market is segmented into Cloud based and On-Premise
- Based on Organization Size, the market is segmented into Small & Medium Enterprises and Large Enterprises
- The verticals covered under the report include BFSI, Manufacturing, Retail, Telecom & IT, Government & Defense, Energy & Utilities, Healthcare, Construction and Others.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. North America Performance Analytics Market
5. North America Performance Analytics Market by Application
6. North America Performance Analytics Market by Analytics Type
7. North America Performance Analytics Market by Organization Size
8. North America Performance Analytics Market by Deployment Type
9. North America Performance Analytics Market by Vertical
10. North America Performance Analytics Market by Country
11. Company Profiles
- IBM Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
- SAS Institute Inc.
- Siemens AG
- CallidusCloud Company
- ServiceNow, Inc.
- Adaptive Insights
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fdnb4w/north_america
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets