DUBLIN, April 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Neodecanoic acid (CAS 26896-20-8) Market Research Report 2015" report to their offering.
This Global Report 2015 is a result of industry experts' diligent work on researching the world market of neodecanoic acid. The report helps to build up a clear view of the market (trends and prospects), identify major players in the industry, and estimate main downstream sectors.
The first chapter introduces the product by providing review of the most of its characteristics (composition, structure, hazards, storage, toxicological & ecological information, etc.).
The second chapter focuses on neodecanoic acid end-uses, the third one gives summary on a number of patents.
The fourth chapter deals with neodecanoic acid market trends review, distinguish neodecanoic acid manufacturers and suppliers.
The fifth chapter summarizes neodecanoic acid prices data.
The last chapter analyses neodecanoic acid downstream markets.
The neodecanoic acid global market report 2015 key points:
- neodecanoic acid description, its application areas and related patterns- neodecanoic acid market situation- neodecanoic acid manufacturers and distributors- neodecanoic acid prices (by region and provided by market players)- neodecanoic acid end-uses breakdown- neodecanoic acid downstream industries trends
Key Topics Covered:
1. NEODECANOIC ACID GENERAL INFORMATION 1.1. General information, synonyms1.2. Composition, chemical structure1.3. Safety information1.4. Hazards identification1.5. Handling and storage1.6. Toxicological & ecological information
2. NEODECANOIC ACID APPLICATION
3. NEODECANOIC ACID MANUFACTURING METHODS
4. NEODECANOIC ACID PATENTS
5. NEODECANOIC ACID MARKET WORLDWIDE5.1. General neodecanoic acid market situation, trends5.2. Manufacturers of neodecanoic acidEuropeAsiaNorth America5.3. Suppliers of neodecanoic acidEuropeAsiaNorth America5.4. Neodecanoic acid market forecast
6. NEODECANOIC ACID MARKET PRICES
7. NEODECANOIC ACID END-USE SECTOR
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lncvkh/neodecanoic_acid
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets