DUBLIN, August 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Mobile Sewage Treatment Systems Market in United States - Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021" report to their offering.
The market for mobile sewage treatment systems in the US is projected to reach US$ 134 million by 2021.
Mobile sewage treatment systems are modular or movable systems used for treatment of sewage at the site of generation. Mobile sewage treatment systems are compact, easy to install and energy efficient system that don't require any kind of skilled labor to carry out operations as compared to conventional sewage treatment systems. As a result, with growing demand and awareness about the benefits of such mobile sewage treatment systems in the country, these systems are expected to witness increasing use in residential and industrial sectors over the next few years.
Aging waste water treatment facilities; rising awareness regarding the benefits of these systems; depleting water resources; implementation of stringent government regulations on wastewater disposal and discharge; and growing number of gated colonies, group housing societies as well as individual homes, commercial spaces and manufacturing industries are anticipated to boost adoption of mobile sewage treatment systems in the US during 2015-2020.
Why Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of mobile sewage treatment systems market in United States.
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years.
- To help industry consultants, sewage treatment system companies, vendors and dealers to align their market-centric strategies.
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material.
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players.
- Apateq Inc.
- Ecosphere Technologies Inc.
- Filterboxx Water & Environmental Corporation
- Nomadic Sewage Treatment Systems
- Orenco Systems, Inc.
- Pollution Control System Inc.
- RWL Water
- Red Fox Environmental Services
- Smith & Loveless Inc.
- WOG Group
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Product Overview
4. United States Mobile Water & Wastewater (W&WW) Treatment Systems Market Overview
5. United States Mobile Sewage Treatment Systems Market Outlook
6. Market Dynamics
7. Market Trends & Developments
8. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
9. United States Economic Profile
10. Competitive Landscape
11. Strategic Recommendations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q574kq/mobile_sewage
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets