DUBLIN, Oct. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Investment Prospect Analysis on Hazardous Waste Treatment Market in China, 2014-2018" report to their offering.
In 2013, the total output of hazardous waste in China was 34.65 million tons, slightly dropped compared that of 2012 which was 34.9 million tons. However, the above data are published by Environmental Protection Department, and they are just data declared by enterprises. It is estimated that the actual output of hazardous waste in 2013 was 73 million tons.
At present, the solid waste treatment enterprises exerting a great influence in China's solid waste market all have the hazardous waste treatment business, such as Veolia, Golden State Environment, Sound Environment, and Dongjiang Environment, etc.
There are huge market gaps in the field of hazardous waste treatment. In addition, the Environmental Protection Departments at local level commonly conduct loose supervision about the hazardous waste, but attach more importance to the treatment of waste water and exhaust. So they have a weak resolution capability in the treatment of hazardous waste. The treatment capability of hazardous is severely inadequate as the output in whole China increases year by year.
Nevertheless, according to the survey, the treatment capabilities of enterprises that engage in the front line of hazardous waste treatment mainly have been wasted due to the scarce policy support of the local government and low efficiency of garbage collection. Now, over one hundred hazardous waste treatment enterprises in Beijing, Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Guangdong, Henan, and Tianjin have nothing to do with almost half of their treatment capabilities.
In 2014, it is estimated that the output of hazardous waste will up to 74 million tons. Positive estimation about the treatment rate is 54%. As the treatment rate of solid waste increases 10% every year, as well as the central government attaches a high degree of attention to the environmental protection and hazardous waste treatment, this treatment rate will present an upswing trend, approaching 65% by 2018 according to estimation. In that year, the output of hazardous waste is expected to be controlled within 83 million tons. In general, China's hazardous waste treatment market is promising.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Hazardous Waste Treatment
2. Environment Analysis on Hazardous Waste Treatment Industry in China
3. Current Status of Hazardous Waste Treatment Industry in China
4. Supply and Demand Analysis on Hazardous Waste Treatment Market in China
5. Treatment Technology and Business Model of Hazardous Waste Treatment Industry
6. Main Hazardous Waste Enterprises
7. Investment Analysis on Hazardous Waste Treatment Industry in China
- Beijing Water Business Doctor Co., Ltd
- China Everbright International Limited
- Dongjiang Environmental Co., Ltd
- Shenzhen GEM High-Tech Co., Ltd
- Shenzhen Hazardous Waste Treatment Station Co., Ltd
- Sound Environmental Resources Co., Ltd
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q3nl34/investment
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets