DUBLIN, March 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b82rd7/investigation) has announced the addition of the "Investigation Report on China Valsartan Market, 2009-2018" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Valsartan (Angiotan or Diovan) is an angiotensin II receptor antagonist (more commonly called an ARB, or angiotensin receptor blocker), with particularly high affinity for the type I (AT1) angiotensin receptor. In December 1996, Valsartan was approved by FDA. In the US, UK and Australia, valsartan is marketed by Novartis under the trade name Diovan. In 1998, Valsartan was registered by Novartis in China with ""Daiwen"" as its brand name. After Valsartan, Novartis developed Valsartan compound preparation. In October 1997, valsartan/hydrochlorothiazide was approved by FDA with ""CoDiovan"" as its brand name; New developed amlodipine/valsartan (Exforge) was also approved to the market.
There are many enterprises producing APIs and finished products of Valsartan. The market share of finished products is mainly occupied by Novartis, which is above 85% by sales value every year.
In China, the number of hypertensive patients has exceeded 200 million so the market prospect of Valsartan is bright.
Through this report, the readers can acquire the following information:
- Market Share of Major Valsartan Manufacturers in Sampling Hospitals in China
- Sales price of valsartan in hospital market in China
- Major valsartan enterprises in China
- Market share of valsartan by dosage form in hospital market in China
- Prospect of China valsartan market
The Following Enterprises and People Are Recommended to Purchase This Report:
- Valsartan API and finished product manufacturers
- Medical Institutions
- Investors /research agencies focusing on valsartan market
Key Topics Covered:
1 Relevant Concepts of Valsartan
2 Market Overview of Valsartan in China
3 Investigation on Sales Value of Valsartan in China, 2009-2013
4 Investigation on Market Share of Major Valsartan Manufacturers in China, 2009-2013
5 Investigation on Market Size of Valsartan by Dosage Form in China, 2009-2013
6 Reference Price of Valsartan in Hospital Market in China, 2013
7 Anallysis on Major Valsartan Manufacturers in China, 2009-2013
8 Prospect of China Valsartan Market, 2014-2018
- Beijing Novartis Pharma Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Saike Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Changzhou Siyao Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Guilin Winsun Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Hainan Bright Future Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd.
- Hainan Hualon Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Livzon Pharmaceutical Factory of Livzon Group
- Tianda Group
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b82rd7/investigation
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets