DUBLIN, March 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2fsmhs/india_membranes) has announced the addition of the "India Membranes Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2019" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
According to India Membranes Market Forecast & Opportunities 2019, the demand for membranes in the country is driven by rising membrane utilization for residential as well as industrial purposes. The water purifiers and water & wastewater treatment industry are the major contributors in the revenue generation of the Indian membrane market. The water purifier industry in India is following a high growth trajectory, with the membrane based water purifier being the dominating segment in the Indian water purifier industry. Membrane suppliers are offering low cost residential membranes, thereby boosting the demand for membranes in India.
The leading companies operating in membranes market in India are Dow Chemicals, Hydranautics & Hyflux.
The rising demand for membranes is the result of increasing gap between water demand and supply. According to Population Action International, more than 2.8 billion people in 48 countries are expected to face water scarcity by 2025. In India, the demand for membranes is increasing due to excess water contamination and presence of dissolved solids in drinking water. The Indian membrane market is expected to grow rapidly in coming years on account of significant growth in key markets holding high potential, breakthrough technological innovations and growing market of next-generation cleaning systems. Membranes are also being increasingly adopted by the Indian desalination installers, which is augmenting the demand for membranes in the country.
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with membrane manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Analyst Briefing
2. Global Membranes Market Overview
3. India Membranes Market Outlook
4. India Reverse Osmosis Membranes Market Outlook
5. India Ultra Filtration Membranes Market Outlook
6. India Micro Filtration Membranes Market Outlook
7. India Membranes Market Certification
8. India Membranes Market Trade Dynamics
9. India Membranes Market Dynamics
10. India Membranes Market Recent Trends & Developments
11. India Economic Profile
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Strategic Recommendations
14. Research Methodology
- Dow Chemical International Pvt. Ltd
- Hydranautics-Nitto Group Company
- Hyflux Ltd.
- Ion Exchange India Limited
- Koch Membrane Systems, Inc.
- Pall India Pvt. Ltd.
- Permionics Membranes Pvt. Ltd.
- Siemens Limited/ Evoqua Water Technologies
- Toray industries, Inc.
- Woongjin Chemical Co., Ltd
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2fsmhs/india_membranes
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets