DUBLIN, March 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d3tfzp/india_circuit) has announced the addition of the "India Circuit Breakers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The circuit breakers are one of the key contributors for the efficient and reliable power supply. Growing focus towards efficient transmission and distribution of electricity and sustained demand from end-user industries is driving the demand for circuit breakers in India. The government of India has set the target to add power capacity of about 88,536 MW (Mega Watt) during the 12th year plan, i.e., 2012-17 which in turn has led to the growth of high voltage circuit breaker in high power transmission and sub-transmission projects.
According to India Circuit Breakers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018, the circuit breakers market revenues in India are forecasted to grow at the CAGR of around 15% during 2013-18. The market is currently dominated by low voltage circuit breakers. It is forecasted that MCB and MCCB will account for more than 30% revenue share by 2018 due to high demand from low voltage segments. The leading players operating in Indian circuit breakers market are Schneider Electric, Siemens, L&T and ABB.
India Circuit Breakers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018 report elaborates the following aspects related to circuit breakers' market in India:
- India Circuit Breaker Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis -High, Medium & Low Voltage Circuit Breakers
- Market Analysis - By Application & Product Type
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Strategic Recommendations & Competitive Landscape
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of circuit breakers market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, circuit breakers manufacturers and stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
Key Topics Covered:
1. Analyst View
2. India Circuit Breaker Market Outlook
3. India High Voltage Circuit Breaker Market Outlook
4. India Medium Voltage Circuit Breaker Market Outlook
5. India Low Voltage Circuit Breaker Market Outlook
6. India Circuit Breaker Market Dynamics
7. Indian Circuit Breaker Market Trends & Developments
8. India Economic Profile
9. Competitive Landscape
10. Strategic Recommendations
11. Research Methodology
- ABB India Limited
- Alstom T&D India Ltd.
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- C&S Electric Limited
- Crompton Greaves Ltd.
- GE India Industrial Pvt. Ltd.
- Havells India Ltd.
- Larsen & Toubro Electrical & Automation Limited
- Schneider Electric India Pvt. Ltd.
- Siemens Limited (India)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d3tfzp/india_circuit
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets