DUBLIN, March 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d7d3mj/india_building) has announced the addition of the "India Building Automation and Control Systems Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2019" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
According to India Building Automation & Control Systems Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019, the market of India Building Automation & Control System is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 21.7% during 2014-19. The demand for BACS systems is majorly driven by commercial building segment, due to increasing number of shopping malls, office buildings, educational institutes, hotels, hospitals, etc. The market is further supported by mandatory regulation of energy efficiency in commercial buildings in states such as Delhi. The policy & regulatory support such as building codes, incentive schemes and labeling schemes such as LEED rating scheme and BEE star rating scheme are expected to continue driving the BACS market over the next five years. The market growth is further supported by emerging trends of cloud based energy control solutions, ESCO schemes and automated demand response in building automation system.
A Building Automation & Control System (BACS) plays a vital role in integrated building planning. The system provides energy savings, greater comfort, safety and better operational efficiency. In India, the rising concern for Greenhouse Gases along with rapidly increasing power demand-supply gap are contributing to the growing adoption of the automation & control systems in the buildings. In buildings, the automation can be implemented through electronic security & safety, HVAC and lighting control equipment. In 2013, the electronic security & safety system account for majority of revenue share in the market, as a result of increasing adoption of CCTVs in the buildings. Majority of the building automation solution & system integration companies, including Siemens, Schneider Electric and Honeywell Automation, are focusing towards new buildings and not on retrofits. This is on account of higher energy saving potential in the new buildings. Further, the implementation in new buildings is relatively simpler. Northern region is the leading building automation market in India.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst Briefing
3. Global Building Automation & Control Systems Market Outlook
4. India Building Automation & Control Systems Market Outlook
5. India HVAC Building Automation & Control Systems Market Outlook
6. India Lighting Controls Building Automation & Control Systems Market Outlook
7. India Electronic Security & Safety Building Automation & Control Systems Market Outlook
8. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
9. India Building Automation & Control System Market Dynamics
10. Market Trends & Developments
11. India Economic Outlook
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Strategic Recommendation
- ABB India Ltd.
- Carrier Airconditioning & Refrigeration Ltd.
- Cisco India Pvt. Ltd.
- Crestron Electronics India Pvt. Ltd.
- Honeywell Automation India Ltd.
- Johnson Controls India Pvt. Ltd.
- Legrand India Pvt. Ltd.
- Sauter Race Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Schneider Electric India Pvt. Ltd.
- Siemens Building Technologies Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d7d3mj/india_building
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets