DUBLIN, August 30, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India Accounting Software Market By Type (Enterprise Resource Planning Accounting Software, Commercial Accounting Software and Others), By End-user (Large, Medium and Small Enterprises), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
The country's accounting software market is projected to grow at a CAGR more than 14% during 2016-2021.
Over the past few years, adoption of accounting software has been growing at a robust pace in India due to rising awareness about the benefits of using accounting software and surging demand for real time security.
In particular, large sized enterprises are the major end users of accounting software in the country. Nevertheless, increasing IT spending coupled with rising government support are expected to boost adoption of accounting software in small and medium sized enterprises as well across the country through 2021.
Growth in the market is anticipated on account of rising integration of accounting software with various online applications such as e-commerce, e-banking, etc., coupled with expanding cloud computing market, increasing demand for analytics and growing need of comprehensive functionality in accounting software.
In 2015, enterprise resource planning accounting software is the most used accounting software in the country. India accounting software market is quite fragmented market and has several leading players across the value chain.
India Accounting Software Market Report discusses the following aspects of the accounting software market in India:
- India Accounting Software Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Enterprise Resource Planning Accounting Software, Commercial Accounting Software and Others), By End-user (Large Enterprises, Medium Enterprises &, Small Enterprises)
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Rising Integration of Online Applications with Accounting Software
- Increasing Demand for Analytics
- Comprehensive Functionality in Accounting Software
- Rising Cloud Computing Market
- Increasing Partnership of Small-Medium Enterprises with E-commerce
- Busy Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
- Intuit Technology Services Pvt. Ltd.
- MProfit Software Pvt. Ltd.
- Marg Compusoft Pvt. Ltd.
- Oracle India Pvt. Ltd.
- ProfitBooks Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Reach Accountant
- Relyon Softech Limited
- SAP India Pvt. Ltd.
- Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cm8mmv/india_accounting
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets