DUBLIN, December 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lvqgb6/preclinical_stage) has announced the addition of the "Preclinical Stage Partnering Terms and Agreements 2010-2015" company profile to their offering.
The Preclinical Stage Partnering Terms and Agreements 2010-2015 report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the preclinical stage partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
The report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter preclinical stage partnering deals. The majority of deals are where the licensee obtains a right or an option right to license the licensors product or compound. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes.
This report contains a comprehensive listing of all preclinical stage partnering deals announced since 2010 including financial terms where available including over 2,000 links to online deal records of actual preclinical partnering deals as disclosed by the deal parties. In addition, where available, records include contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners.
Preclinical Stage Partnering Terms and Agreements 2010-2015 provides the reader with the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of preclinical stage deal trends since 2010.
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data.
- Comprehensive access to over 2,000 preclinical stage deals together with contract documents if available.
- Detailed access to actual preclinical stage deals entered into by the leading fifty big pharma and big biotech companies along with other biopharma companies.
- Analysis of the structure of preclinical stage agreements with numerous real life case studies.
- Identify leading preclinical stage deals by value since 2010.
- Identify the most active preclinical stage dealmakers since 2010.
- Full listing of preclinical stage deals by company A-Z, phase of development, deal type, therapy and technology focus.
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals.
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Why do companies partner preclinical stage compounds?
Chapter 3 Preclinical stage deal strategies and structure
Chapter 4 Preclinical stage partnering payment strategies
Chapter 5 Trends in preclinical stage deal making
Chapter 6 Average payment terms for preclinical stage partnering
Chapter 7 Leading preclinical stage deals
Chapter 8 Big pharma and big biotech preclinical stage partnering deals
Chapter 9 Preclinical stage partnering contracts directory
Chapter 10 Preclinical stage dealmaking directory
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lvqgb6/preclinical_stage
About Research and Markets:
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets