DUBLIN, April 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Potash Global Market Review 2015/2016" report to their offering.
The report presents a thorough study of potash, covering both global and regional markets.
It aims to give a proper picture of the market, its trends, perspectives and opportunities.
Comprehensive data showing potash worldwide production, consumption, trade statistics and prices are provided.
Each country's market overview covers the following: potash production in the country, major manufacturers, potash consumption, potash trade.
The report offers a 5-year outlook on the reviewed market, including potash market volume predictions and prices trends.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report provides analysis of factors that affect the market.
- Company's business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the potash market.
- The report will help to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen company's decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. WORLD POTASH INDUSTRY
1.1. General data about potash1.2. Potash market trends- Potash resources globally- Production and consumption- Demand structure1.3. Potash prices
2. POTASH INDUSTRY IN EUROPE
2.1. Germany2.2. Spain2.3. United Kingdom
3. POTASH INDUSTRY IN CIS
3.1. Belarus3.2. Russia
4. POTASH INDUSTRY IN ASIA PACIFIC
5. POTASH INDUSTRY IN NORTH AMERICA
5.1. Canada5.2. USA
6. POTASH INDUSTRY IN LATIN AMERICA
6.1. Brazil6.2. Chile
7. POTASH INDUSTRY IN MIDDLE EAST
7.1. Israel7.2. Jordan
8. POTASH INDUSTRY PROSPECTS TO 2020
8.1. Production forecast, projects8.2. Demand future trends8.3. Consuming industries
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4hkr9p/potash_global
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets