DUBLIN, Mar. 29, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Markets and Technologies for Sensors 2017" report to their offering.
The market is categorized based on equipment, technology, software, services, applications and end user markets. Key markets intended to be covered include smart PDA with GPS, thermal printers, 2D and 1D scanners, durable labels and tags, sensors and others. The report also encompasses key technologies like barcodes, RFID/RTLS, GPS, infrared technology and biometrics.
Service segments may include online traceability services, technology integration services, customized services and others. Key application areas comprise of meat traceability, fresh produce and seeds, dairy products, beverages, fisheries and aquaculture and others. The end user market will include food manufacturers, warehouse/pack farm, food retailer, defense and security departments, government departments and others.
- An overview of the global food traceability market.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, 2016 and projections of CAGRs through 2021.
- A look at key growing market areas that promise immense opportunities and long-term growth.
- Identification and evaluations of key market dynamics and respective impacts across geographies.
- Analyses of recent patents.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
- A2B Tracking Solutions
- Acura Global
- Adasa Inc.
- ADC Technologies
- AFS Technologies Inc.
- Ahearn And Soper Inc.
- Alien Technology
- ASSA Abloy AB
- Avery Dennison
- Barcoding Inc.
- Bar Code Integrators Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Carlisle Technology
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc.
- Cognex Corp.
- Datalogic S.P.A.
- Denso Corp
- Honeywell International Inc.
- IBM Corp.
- (20+ Others)
Key Topics Covered:
4: Global Market For Food Traceability Technologies By Type
5: Global Market For Food Traceability Equipment
6: Global Food Traceability End-User Markets
7: Global Market For Food Traceability End-Use Applications
8: Food Traceability Services Market
9: Food Traceability Software Market
10: Industry Drivers And Challenges
11: Supplier Landscape And Company Profiles
12: Food Traceability Software Product
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f4j84b/global_markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets