DUBLIN, August 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Bariatric Surgery: Global Markets for Services and Devices" report to their offering.
The global market for bariatric surgery devices is projected to be worth $2.2 billion by 2020, increasing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.8% from 2015 through 2020. The North American market is expected to grow from $848.5 million to nearly $1.2 billion in 2020. While the Asian market for bariatric surgery will also grow from $170.6 million in 2015 to $515.9 million.
This report provides an overview of the global market for services and devices used in the bariatric surgery sector. It provides analysis of global market trends, with data from 2014, estimates for 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
It includes a discussion on types of obesity, etiology and pathophysiology, risk factors, economic burden, epidemiology, and obesity treatment and management, as well as an examination of the types and the criteria for bariatric surgeries, along with common complications and the average cost associated with post-surgical complications.
Use this report to:
- Gain insight into the major types of bariatric procedures (gastric bypass, gastric banding and sleeve gastrectomy), complications, and relevant devices.
- Analyze the volume and value of procedure types by the probabilities that future demand will be higher or lower than the baseline forecast.
- Learn about the marketed and pipeline (R&D) products along with descriptions, regulatory status, and clinical trials.
- Gather knowledge through profiles of market participants and associations.
- Allurion Technologies
- A.M.I. (Agency For Medical Innovations)
- Apollo Endosurgery
- Applied Medical
- Aspire Bariatrics
- Barosense (Subsidiary Of Boston Scientific)
- Cook Group
- C.R. Bard
- Endogastric Solutions
- Ethicon Endo-Surgery (Subsidiary Of Johnson & Johnson)
- (20+ Others)
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
Chapter 3: Overview of Obesity
Chapter 4: Obesity & Type 2 Diabetes
Chapter 5: Overview of Bariatric Procedures
Chapter 6: Overview of Bariatric Surgery Devices
Chapter 7: Unmet Need For Obesity & Diabetes Type 2
Chapter 8: Bariatric Surgery Market Assessment
Chapter 9: Competition and Market Shares
Chapter 10: Marketed, Abandoned and Pipeline Products
Chapter 11: Reimbursement
Chapter 12: Conclusions
Chapter 13: Appendix
Chapter 14: Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hcjcwv/bariatric
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets