DUBLIN, April 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Kaolin Global Market Review 2015/2016" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160330/349511LOGO )
The report presents a thorough study of kaolin, covering both global and regional markets.
It aims to give a proper picture of the market, its trends, perspectives and opportunities.
Comprehensive data showing kaolin worldwide production, consumption, trade statistics and prices are provided.
Each country's market overview covers the following: kaolin production in the country, major manufacturers, kaolin consumption, kaolin trade.
The report offers a 5-year outlook on the reviewed market, including kaolin market volume predictions and prices trends.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report provides analysis of factors that affect the market.
- Company's business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the kaolin market.
- The report will help to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen company's decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. WORLD KAOLIN INDUSTRY
1.1. General data about kaolin
1.2. Kaolin market trends
- Resources globally
- Kaolin production and consumption
- Demand structure
1.3. Kaolin prices
2. KAOLIN INDUSTRY IN EUROPE
2.3. Czech Republic
2.9. United Kingdom
3. KAOLIN INDUSTRY IN CIS
4. KAOLIN INDUSTRY IN ASIA PACIFIC
4.2. South Korea
5. KAOLIN INDUSTRY IN NORTH AMERICA
6. KAOLIN INDUSTRY IN LATIN AMERICA
7. KAOLIN INDUSTRY IN MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA
8. KAOLIN INDUSTRY PROSPECTS TO 2020
8.1. Production forecast, projects
8.2. Demand future trends
8.3. Consuming industries
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t9x29k/kaolin_global
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets