DUBLIN, June 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Iso-Octyl Acrylate (CAS 29590-42-9) Market Research Report 2016" report to their offering.
This Global Report 2016 is a result of industry experts' diligent work on researching the world market of iso-octyl acrylate. The report helps to build up a clear view of the market (trends and prospects), identify major players in the industry, and estimate main downstream sectors.
The first chapter introduces the product by providing review of the most of its characteristics (composition, structure, hazards, storage, toxicological & ecological information, etc.).
The second chapter focuses on iso-octyl acrylate end-uses, the third one gives summary on a number of patents.
The fourth chapter deals with iso-octyl acrylate market trends review, distinguish iso-octyl acrylate manufacturers and suppliers.
The chapter 5 summarizes iso-octyl acrylate prices data.
The last chapter analyses iso-octyl acrylate downstream markets.
The iso-octyl acrylate global market report 2016 key points:
- iso-octyl acrylate description, its application areas and related patterns
- iso-octyl acrylate market situation
- iso-octyl acrylate manufacturers and distributors
- iso-octyl acrylate prices (by region and provided by market players)
- iso-octyl acrylate end-uses breakdown
- iso-octyl acrylate downstream industries trends
Key Topics Covered:
1. ISO-OCTYL ACRYLATE GENERAL INFORMATION
1.1. General information, synonyms
1.2. Composition, chemical structure
1.3. Safety information
1.4. Hazards identification
1.5. Handling and storage
1.6. Toxicological & ecological information
1.7. Transport information
2. ISO-OCTYL ACRYLATE APPLICATION
3. ISO-OCTYL ACRYLATE PATENTS
4. ISO-OCTYL ACRYLATE MARKET WORLDWIDE
4.1. General iso-octyl acrylate market situation, trends
4.2. Manufacturers of iso-octyl acrylate
4.3. Suppliers of iso-octyl acrylate
4.4. Iso-octyl acrylate market forecast
5. ISO-OCTYL ACRYLATE MARKET PRICES
6. ISO-OCTYL ACRYLATE END-USE SECTOR
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3txr5z/isooctyl
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets