DUBLIN, April 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Germanium Global Market Review 2015/2016" report to their offering.
The report presents a thorough study of germanium, covering both global and regional markets.
It aims to give a proper picture of the market, its trends, perspectives and opportunities.
Comprehensive data showing germanium worldwide production, consumption, trade statistics and prices are provided.
Each country's market overview covers the following: germanium production in the country, major manufacturers, germanium consumption, germanium trade.
The report offers a 5-year outlook on the reviewed market, including germanium market volume predictions and prices trends.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report provides analysis of factors that affect the market.
- Company's business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the germanium market.
- The report will help to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen company's decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. WORLD GERMANIUM INDUSTRY
1.1. General data about germanium1.2. Germanium market trends- Germanium resources globally- Germanium production and consumption- Demand structure1.3. Germanium prices
2. GERMANIUM INDUSTRY IN CIS
3. GERMANIUM INDUSTRY IN ASIA PACIFIC
3.1. China3.2. Japan
4. GERMANIUM INDUSTRY IN NORTH AMERICA
5. GERMANIUM INDUSTRY PROSPECTS TO 2020
5.1. Production forecast, projects5.2. Demand future trends5.3. Consuming industries
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hp9x8v/germanium_global
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets