DUBLIN, Sept. 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hr4652/enterprise) has announced the addition of the "Enterprise Application Market (Solutions, Delivery Model, Verticals and Geography) - Market Opportunities and Forecast, 2013 - 2020" report to their offering.
The Enterprise application market is segmented on the basis of the solutions, delivery model, verticals and geography. The solutions segment includes CRM, ERP, SCM, BI, BPM, CMS, EAM, Web conferencing and others. Among all solutions, CRM is becoming popular as it useful to manage interaction with customers and employees. Delivery model segment is further classified into on-premise and cloud based models. The vertical segment includes Manufacturing & Services, BFSI, healthcare, retail, government, aerospace and defense, telecom and others. The market is addressed in various geographical regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA in order to gain the competitive insights.
- Key developmental strategies adopted by top market players engaged in this business highlight competitive intelligence
- Porters Five Forces model and SWOT analysis of key market players are provided to illustrate the effectiveness of market buyers and suppliers
- Value chain analysis in this report provides a clear understanding of the stakeholders roles involved in the value chain
- In depth analysis of key market drivers, restraints and opportunities of market with impact analysis
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2013-2020 are provided to highlight the ongoing and future trends of the market
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
The market is segmented on the basis of solution, delivery model, verticals and geography.
GLOBAL MARKET BY SOLUTION
- Web conferencing
GLOBAL MARKET BY DELIVERY MODEL
- Cloud enabled
GLOBAL MARKET BY VERTICALS - Manufacturing & Services - BFSI - Healthcare - Retail - Government - Aerospace and defense - Telecom - Others
- Oracle - IBM Corp. - Microsoft Corp. - SAP - HP - QAD Inc. - IFS AB - Epicor software Corp. - Infor - Salesforce Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hr4652/enterprise
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets