DUBLIN, June 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5l5fjb/global_and) has announced the addition of the "Global and Chinese Low and Medium-voltage Inverter Industry Report, 2013-2016" report to their offering.
In 2013, the rising demand from China's industrial control industry helped drive the recovery of low and medium-voltage inverter market, with the market size of low and medium-voltage inverters in China for the year hitting about RMB22.57 billion, up 5.2% from a year earlier.
In terms of market structure, the market was dominated by low-voltage inverters, while medium-voltage inverters, due to limited application, occupied a far smaller market share than low-voltage inverters. However, China witnessed a rise in the proportion of medium-voltage inverters in the low and medium-voltage inverter market, from 8.7% in 2006 to roughly 15.8% in 2013, hence with broad development prospects.
In the field of low and medium-voltage products, the Chinese enterprises mainly produce V/F control products. As for the products such as vector inverter with superior performance and high technical content, the overwhelming majority of Chinese enterprises still not have developed mature products.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Profile of Low and Medium-voltage Inverters
2. Development Environment of Low and Medium-voltage Inverters in China
3. Low and Medium-voltage Inverter Market in China
4. Competition Pattern of Low and Medium-voltage Inverters in China
5. Application of Low and Medium-voltage Inverters in China
6. Key Manufacturers of Low and Medium-voltage Inverter in China
7. Summary and Forecast
- ABB Beijing Drive Systems Co, Ltd.
- ABB China Ltd.
- Danfoss China
- Delta Electronics
- Delta Greentech
- EURA DRIVES
- Emerson in China
- Fuji Electric
- Hiconics Drive Technology
- Inovance Technology
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Rockwell Automation
- STEP Electric Corporation
- Schneider (Suzhou) Drives.
- Schneider Electric
- Siemens China
- Siemens Electrical Drives (Shanghai) Ltd. (SEDS)
- Siemens Electrical Drives Ltd. (SEDL)
- Yaskawa Electric
- Zhejiang Holip Electronic Technology
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5l5fjb/global_and
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets