DUBLIN, April 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Amoxicillin (CAS 61336-70-7) Market Research Report 2016" report to their offering.
This Global Report 2016 is a result of industry experts' diligent work on researching the world market of amoxicillin. The report helps to build up a clear view of the market (trends and prospects), identify major players in the industry, and estimate main downstream sectors.
The first chapter introduces the product by providing review of the most of its characteristics (composition, structure, hazards, storage, toxicological & ecological information, etc.).
The second chapter focuses on amoxicillin end-uses, the third one gives summary on a number of patents.
The fourth chapter deals with amoxicillin market trends review, distinguish amoxicillin manufacturers and suppliers.
The fifth chapter summarizes amoxicillin prices data.
The last chapter analyses amoxicillin downstream markets.
The amoxicillin global market report 2016 key points:
- amoxicillin description, its application areas and related patterns- amoxicillin market situation- amoxicillin manufacturers and distributors- amoxicillin prices (by region and provided by market players)- amoxicillin end-uses breakdown- amoxicillin downstream industries trends
Key Topics Covered:
1. AMOXICILLIN GENERAL INFORMATION 1.1. General information, synonyms1.2. Composition, chemical structure1.3. Safety information1.4. Hazards identification1.5. Handling and storage1.6. Toxicological & ecological information
2. AMOXICILLIN APPLICATION
3. AMOXICILLIN MANUFACTURING METHODS
4. AMOXICILLIN PATENTS
5. AMOXICILLIN MARKET WORLDWIDE5.1. General amoxicillin market situation, trends5.2. Manufacturers of amoxicillinEuropeAsiaNorth America5.3. Suppliers of amoxicillinEuropeAsiaNorth America5.4. Amoxicillin market forecast
6. AMOXICILLIN MARKET PRICES
7. AMOXICILLIN END-USE SECTOR
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ckzq38/amoxicillin_cas
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets