DUBLIN, June 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "4-Aminocinnamic Acid (CAS 2393-18-2) Market Research Report 2016" report to their offering.
This Global Report 2016 is a result of industry experts' diligent work on researching the world market of 4-aminocinnamic acid. The report helps to build up a clear view of the market (trends and prospects), identify major players in the industry, and estimate main downstream sectors.
The first chapter introduces the product by providing review of the most of its characteristics (composition, structure, hazards, storage, toxicological & ecological information, etc.).
The second chapter focuses on 4-aminocinnamic acid end-uses, the third one gives summary on a number of patents.
The fourth chapter deals with 4-aminocinnamic acid market trends review, distinguish 4-aminocinnamic acid manufacturers and suppliers.
The chapter 5 summarizes 4-aminocinnamic acid prices data.
The last chapter analyses 4-aminocinnamic acid downstream markets.
The 4-aminocinnamic acid global market report 2016 key points:
- 4-aminocinnamic acid description, its application areas and related patterns
- 4-aminocinnamic acid market situation
- 4-aminocinnamic acid manufacturers and distributors
- 4-aminocinnamic acid prices (by region and provided by market players)
- 4-aminocinnamic acid end-uses breakdown
- 4-aminocinnamic acid downstream industries trends
Key Topics Covered:
1. 4-AMINOCINNAMIC ACID GENERAL INFORMATION
1.1. General information, synonyms
1.2. Composition, chemical structure
1.3. Safety information
1.4. Hazards identification
1.5. Handling and storage
1.6. Toxicological & ecological information
2. 4-AMINOCINNAMIC ACID APPLICATION
3. 4-AMINOCINNAMIC ACID MANUFACTURING METHODS
4. 4-AMINOCINNAMIC ACID PATENTS
5. 4-AMINOCINNAMIC ACID MARKET WORLDWIDE
5.1. General 4-aminocinnamic acid market situation, trends
5.2. Manufacturers of 4-aminocinnamic acid
5.3. Suppliers of 4-aminocinnamic acid
5.4. 4-aminocinnamic acid market forecast
6. 4-AMINOCINNAMIC ACID MARKET PRICES
7. 4-AMINOCINNAMIC ACID END-USE SECTOR
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pl8f39/4aminocinnamic
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets