DUBLIN, April 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Glaucoma Forecast in 10 Major Markets 2016-2026" report to their offering.
Glaucoma is a term describing a group of eye disorders that result in optic nerve damage. Glaucoma is divided into two main types: open-angle or closed-angle glaucoma. The condition develops when excess aqueous humour is inadequately drained, causing pressure to build. This may damage the optic nerves and the nerve fibres from the retina. There is a progressive loss of retinal ganglion cells and their axons, and the condition can lead to severe sight impairment.
This report is built using data and information sourced from the proprietary Epiomic patient segmentation database. To generate accurate patient population estimates, the Epiomic database utilises a combination of several world class sources that deliver the most up to date information from patient registries, clinical trials and epidemiology studies. All of the sources used to generate the data and analysis have been identified in the report.
Benefits of this Report:
- Able to quantify patient populations in global Glaucoma's market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
- Gain further insight into the prevalence of the subdivided types of Glaucoma and identify patient segments with high potential.
- Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
- Provide a level of understanding on the impact from specific co-morbid conditions on Glaucoma's prevalent population.
- Identify sub-populations within Glaucoma which require treatment.
- Gain an understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of Glaucoma patients.
2. Cause of the Disease
3. Risk Factors & Prevention
4. Diagnosis of the Disease
5. Variation by Geography/Ethnicity
6. Disease Prognosis & Clinical Course
7. Key Co-morbid Conditions/Features Associated with the Disease
8. Methodology for Quantification of Patient Numbers
9. Top-Line Prevalence for Glaucoma
10. Features of Glaucoma Patients
11. Abbreviations used in the Report
12. Online Patient-Based Databases
13. Patient-Based Offering
14. Online Pricing Data and Platforms
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/th6jhr/glaucoma_forecast
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets