DUBLIN, June 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Carbides Market in Germany: Business Report 2016" report to their offering.
The report presents analysis of carbides market in Germany.
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in Germany
- Carbides market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
- The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen your company's decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. GERMANY: COUNTRY PROFILE
1.1. General characteristics
1.2. Economic review
2. CARBIDES MARKET IN GERMANY
2.1. Overview of carbides market
2.2. Producers of carbides, including contact details and product range
2.2.1. Producers of calcium carbides
2.2.2. Producers of silicon carbides
2.2.3. Producers of carbides other than of carbon or silicon
3. GERMANY'S FOREIGN TRADE IN CARBIDES
3.1. Export and import of carbides, of calcium
3.2. Export and import of carbides, of silicon
3.3. Export and import of carbides other than of carbon or silicon
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN GERMANY
5. CARBIDES, WHETHER OR NOT CHEMICALLY DEFINED CONSUMERS IN GERMAN MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Carbides in Germany
5.2. Carbides consumers in Germany
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/92zc74/carbides_market
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets