DUBLIN, September 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qf74b9/germanium) has announced the addition of the "Germanium - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Germanium in Kilograms by the following End-Use Segments: Fiber Optic Systems, Polymerization Catalysts, Infrared Optics, Electronics/Solar Applications, and Other Uses.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2013 through 2020. Also, a seven-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based on public domain information including company URLs.
The report profiles 16 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- Chemical and Technical Developments Ltd.
- GFI Advanced Technologies Inc.
- Indium Corporation
- Japan Algae Co., Ltd.
- Novotech, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
- Study Reliability and Reporting Limitations
- Data Interpretation & Reporting Level
- Quantitative Techniques & Analytics
- Product Definitions and Scope of Study
- Fiber Optic Systems
- Polymerization Catalysts
- Infrared Optics
- Electronics/Solar Applications
- Other Uses (Phosphors, Metallurgy, & Chemotherapy)
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. INDUSTRY OVERVIEW
2. MARKET DYNAMICS
3. A REVIEW OF MAJOR END-USE SECTORS
4. TECHNOLOGY INNOVATIONS/CHALLENGES
5. PRODUCT OVERVIEW
6. MAJOR END-USE MARKETS
7. SILICON GERMANIUM TECHNOLOGY
8. GERMANIUM IN MEDICINE
9. SUBSTITUTES OF GERMANIUM
10. PRODUCT LAUNCHES
11. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
12. FOCUS ON SELECT GLOBAL PLAYERS
- Chemical and Technical Developments Ltd (UK)
- GFI Advanced Technologies Inc. (US)
- Indium Corporation (US)
- Japan Algae Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Novotech, Inc. (US)
- Photonic Sense GmbH (Germany)
- PPM Pure Metals GmbH (Germany)
- Teck Resources Limited (Canada)
- Umicore SA (Belgium)
- Umicore Electro-Optic Materials (Belgium)
- Voltaix, LLC (US)
- Yunnan Chihong Zinc and Germanium Co., Ltd (China)
- Yunnan Lincang Xinyuan Germanium Industry Co., Ltd. (China)
13. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
1. THE UNITED STATES
6. LATIN AMERICA
7. REST OF WORLD
IV. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
Total Companies Profiled: 16 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries 19)
- The United States (5)
- Canada (1)
- Japan (1)
- Europe (8)
- France (1)
- Germany (2)
- The United Kingdom (2)
- Rest of Europe (3)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (4)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qf74b9/germanium
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets