DUBLIN, March 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4qx97z/future_of_high) has announced the addition of the "Future of High Intensity Sweeteners in China" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
China is an important production area of high intensity sweeteners (HIS) in the world, exporting over 60.0% of its output in 2013. After experiencing the depression brought by the impact of 2008 global financial crisis, HIS production in China has gradually recovered since H2 2009. Compared with 2010, some kinds of HIS such as sucralose saw a great rise in output, while some varieties witness reversed changes, like stevia sweetener. What's the latest production dynamics in the whole industry and details of specific varieties? How about the major reason behind the situation? Since HIS made in China are export-oriented, China's international trade of the products is also a focus in this report.
What you can learn from this report is not limited to the contents aboveconsumption details of HIS are also available. The products are mainly used to produce food and beverages, and applied to the production of pharmaceuticals, toothpaste and so on. This report shows you the detailed consumption patterns of HIS in 2013 and their consumption in specific segments of food and beverages.
Besides, through this report you can also find out what other changes have taken place in China's HIS industry from 2011 to 2013 Want to know the future development trend of the industry in China? Read this report!
This report combines the authors expertise in HIS market research. Highlights of this report are as follows:
- Production, demand and international trade of HIS in China;
- Production, planting situation, demand and international trade of sucrose in China;
- Production, demand and international trade of major kinds of sugar alcohols in China.
What can you benefit from the report?
- Vital business intelligence of China's HIS industry before entering the competition market and grasp commercial opportunities; keep informed of your competitors and their activities in China;
- Deep understanding of key factors influencing the development of HIS industry and find out its development tendency.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Sweetener overview in China
2 Brief introduction to high intensity sweetener industry in China
3 Production and market of high intensity sweeteners in China, 2008-2013
4 Introduction of each high intensity sweeteners in China
5 Major end users in China, 2008-2013
6 Highlighted cases regarding high intensity sweeteners in China, 2010-2013
7 Future forecast
- Anhui Jinhe Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Changzhou Niutang Chemical Plant Co., Ltd.
- Golden Time Chemical (Jiangsu) Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu SinoSweet Co., Ltd.
- JK Sucralose Inc.
- Pingdingshan Coal Group Kaifeng Xinghua Fine Chemical Factory
- Suzhou Hope Technology Co., Ltd.
- Techno (Fujian) Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin North Food Co., Ltd.
- Xuchang Ruida Bio-technology Co.,Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4qx97z/future_of_high
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets