DUBLIN, Jan. 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wwq3nr/clinical) has announced the addition of the "Clinical Laboratory, Molecular Diagnostics and Genomic Testing Services Market Trends and Forecasts 2016 to 2019 - Europe Version" report to their offering.
A market that just keeps on growing. Clinical laboratory testing is positioned to directly benefit from the explosion in biotechnology, especially genomics. A range of dynamic trends are pushing market growth and company valuations.
Exciting technical developments especially in the area of molecular diagnostics and pharmacogenics hold the promise of a dynamic, growing and evolving world market that is moving out of the national and regional orientation and onto a global stage.
Make investment decisions and valuations with confidence using the latest data.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction and Market Definition
2. Market Overview
3. Market Trends
4. Laboratory, Molecular Diagnostics and Genomic Testing Recent Developments
6. Country Markets - Europe
7. The Future of the Clinical Laboratory
- Quest Diagnostics
- Laboratory Corporation of America
- Lifelabs Medical Laboratory Services
- ACM Medical Laboratory
- Spectra Spectra Laboratories, Inc.
- Bio-Reference Laboratories, Inc.
- Signal Genetics LLC
- CompuNet Clinical Laboratories, LLC
- Genzyme Corporation
- Sonic Healthcare Limited
- Exagen Diagnostics, Inc.
- Clongen Laboratories LLC
- Clinical Reference Laboratory, Inc.
- Rosetta Genomics Inc.
- Psychemedics Corp.
- Aurora Diagnostics, LLC
- DL Reference Laboratory
- Myriad Genetics, Inc.
- Bioscientia Institut fuer Medizinische Diagnostik GmbH
- Acibadem Labmed Laboratory
- Claymon Biomnis Laboratories Ltd.
- Biomnis (France)
- The Doctor's Laboratory (Sonic Healthcare U.K.)
- Unilabs SA
- American Pathology Partners, Inc.
- Centrex Clinical Laboratories, Inc.
- Integrated Regional Laboratories, Inc.
- Vira Cor-Ibt Laboratories
- Clarient, Inc.
- Genomic Health, Inc.
- ARUP Laboratories, Inc.
- MEDTOX Scientific, Inc.
- Solstas Lab Partners
- Predictive Biosciences, Inc.
- Enzo Biochem, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wwq3nr/clinical
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets