DUBLIN, Oct. 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2qdfzs/2016_emerging) has announced the addition of the "2016 Emerging Opportunities in the US POC/Point-of-Care Clinical Chemistry Market: Physician Offices, Emergency Rooms, Operating Suites, ICUs/CCUs, Cancer Clinics, Ambulatory Care Centers, Surgery Centers, Nursing Homes, Birth Centers--Supplier Share" report to their offering.
This new 373-page report contains 61 tables, and provides a comprehensive analysis of thePOC clinical chemistry market, including trends, dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers. This report will help diagnostic product suppliers develop effective business, R&D and marketing strategies for the global POC clinical chemistry market.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of nine POC market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for clinical chemistry procedures by market segment:
- Physician Offices/Group Practices - Emergency Rooms - Operating/Recovery Suites - ICUs/CCUs - Cancer Clinics - Ambulatory Care Centers - Surgery Centers - Nursing Homes - Birth Centers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major clinical chemistry reagent and instrument suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of clinical chemistry procedures performed in POC testing locations. - Review of leading clinical chemistry analyzers, both currently marketed and those in development, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing. - Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing clinical Chemistry testing technologies and products, by assay.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new clinical chemistry instruments and reagent systems with potentially significant market appeal during the next five years. - Design criteria for POC testing products. - Alternative business expansion strategies. - Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- ADI/American Diagnostica
- Agilent Technologies
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- Decode Genetics
- Diagnostica Stago/Trinity Biotech
- Eiken Chemical
- EKF Diagnostics
- Helena Laboratories
- Instrumentation Laboratory
- International Technidyne/Nexus DX
- Takara Bio
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2qdfzs/2016_emerging
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets