DUBLIN, March 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4ktj9x/education_sector) has announced the addition of the "Education Sector in Brazil to 2018 - Market Size and Intelligence" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The report Education Sector in Brazil to 2018 - Market Size and Intelligence' discusses the current market size of the Brazil's education sector. It segregates the market size on the basis of various levels of education, starting from preschool to higher education.
The report discusses the forecasted market size and year-wise growth of the sector till 2018, along with the various drivers, which will lead to this growth. It further discusses the various trends that are shaping the education sector.
Various regulations pertaining to education in Brazil are also mentioned in the report, along with the profile of key players that are active in private education space.
Brazil has one of the highest literacy rates (90%) among the developing countries - with an enrollment ratio of approximately 98% for primary education, and approximately 51% for higher education. The country caters to approximately 29% of its population across various levels of education, and spends approximately 4% of its total government expenditure on education.
Approximately two-third of Brazil's education sector is dominated by the general school education, followed by higher education and preschool education. The sector has benefitted from free and compulsory basic education at public schools. However many students are now opting for private schools which teach as per international curricula.
The country is witnessing an increase in number of private players, especially in higher education, which are catering to growing number of youth. These players are collaborating among themselves, raising financing, and investing in various levels across the sector.
Brazil's education sector is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of approximately 4.1%, till 2018. The growth will be driven by various factors, such as increased government and private spending on education, growth in number of private institutions in urban areas, and increased use of technology.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Education System in Brazil
2. Current Market Size of Brazil's Education Sector
3. Forecasted Market Size of Brazil's Education Sector
4. Drivers Impacting Brazil's Education Sector
5. Trends in Brazil's Education Sector
6. Regulations Pertaining to Education in Brazil
7. Profiles of Key Players in Education
- ASSESC Sociedade Educacional de Santa Catarina Ltda
- Abril Educação SA
- Advent International
- Anhanguera Educacional Participacoes SA
- Apple Inc.
- Black Rock
- Central Abril Educacao e Participacoes SA
- Centro de Educacao Continuada Mauricio de Nassau Ltda
- Centro de Ensino Superior Piauiense Ltda
- ETB Group
- Editoras Atica
- Ensino Superior Bureau Juridico SA
- Escola Satelite SA
- Estacio Participacoes SA
- Faculdade Joaquim Nabuco
- Faculdade Maurício de Nassau
- Federal Center of Higher Studies
- GAEC Educação SA
- Grupo Anima Educacao
- Grupo Multi Holding
- Grupo Ser Educacional SA
- HIG Capital
- Harvard University
- Institute of International Education
- Instituto Campinense de Ensino Superior Ltda
- Instituto Santareno de Ensino Superior
- International Finance Corporation
- Kinea Investimentos
- Kroton Educacional SA
- Laureate Education Inc.
- Macmillan Digital Education
- Maxiprint Grafica e Editora
- Mstech Educacao E Tecnologia Ltda
- Ohio State University
- Oxford University
- PH Group
- Pearson Plc.
- Princeton University
- Re Balloon
- Ser Educacional SA
- Sistema de Ensino Abril Educacao
- Sociedade Desenvolvimiento Educacional Avancado Ltda
- Sociedade Educacional Atual da Amazonia Ltda
- Sociedade Educacional Carvalho Gomes Ltda
- Stanford University
- Uniao de Ensino Superior do Para
- University of Cape Verde
- University of Southern California
- University of São Paulo
- Wise Up
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4ktj9x/education_sector
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets