DUBLIN, May 08, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dl6gd8/digitized_retail) has announced the addition of the "Digitized Retail 2020: Capturing Emerging Opportunities (Technical Insights)" report to their offering.
The retail industry is changing at an ever-increasing speed. With changes in the behavior of the customers along with the introduction of new channels and formats of marketing, the industry quickly needs to adjust to the existing business models. In order to satisfy the needs of future customers, retail organizations require drastic changes in their approaches and need to customize their service offerings to be profitable in the competitive retail space. This report identifies the key trends in the market and highlights the key technologies and their convergence prospects to envision the future digitized retail space.
This report identifies the key trends in the market and highlights the key technologies and their convergence prospects to envision the future digitized retail space.
In brief, this research service provides the following:
- A brief snapshot of the marketing mix in retail
- Key trends towards developing consumer oriented business
- Key trends towards improving the convenience of service delivery
- Trends in the market to increase value for money
- Trends to improve interactivity in communication channels
- Understanding of the key technologies that are enabling digitization of retail
- Key innovations across the identified technologies for retail
- Snapshot of technology convergence scenarios
- Emerging opportunities and benefits for various stakeholders in the value chain
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Overview of the Topic
3. Key Technologies Enabling Digitization of Retail
4. Technology Convergence: Envision the Future
5. Key Contacts
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dl6gd8/digitized_retail
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets