DUBLIN, April 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Consumer Water & Air Treatment Market Analysis: Technology (Water-Reverse Osmosis, Ultra Violet Treatment Distillation, Conventional Filtration; Air-Electrostatic, Conventional Filtration), Application - Forecast (2015-2020)" report to their offering.
Consumer water and air treatment systems are devices which are installed in households to provide clean water and fresh air. With rising pollution and contamination of air and ground water resources it is imperative for households to install such devices to get clean water and air. The consumer water and air treatment systems are poised to grow at CAGR of close to 7% through 2015-2020 sustenance.
The report is segmented on the basis of technology for water treatment devices the technology segmentation is Reverse Osmosis, Ultra Violet Treatment, Distillation, Conventional Filtration and Other Technologies; Air treatment system segmentation on the basis of technology are Electrostatic, Conventional Filtration and Other Technologies.
The market is analyzed on the basis of application of water treatment systems are Whole-House, Point of use, and others; Air treatment system applications covered in report are are Portable Systems, Whole House Systems and Others. Geographically the report is segmented into regions which are North America, , Europe, APAC and RoW; furthermore in-depth analysis on major countries in the regions has been captured in the report.
Strategic insights on the consumer air and water treatment systems is included as drivers, Restraints and opportunities in the market, future prospects and to judge the attractiveness of the market Porter's five forces model on the market is presented in the report.
- United Technologies Corporation
- WaterGroup Companies Incorporated
- Whirlpool Corporation
- Xylem Inc
- Air Systems Components Inc.
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
- Ingersoll-Rand plc.
- Panasonic Corporation
1. Global Consumer Water and Air Treatment Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Consumer Water and Air Treatment Market Landscape
4. Global Consumer Water and Air Treatment Market - Market Forces
5. Global Consumer Water and Air Treatment Market - Strategic Analysis
6. Global Consumer Water and Air Treatment Market - By Technology
7. Global Consumer Water and Air Treatment Market - By Application
8. Global Consumer Water and Air Treatment Market -Geographic Analysis
9. Research Products Corporation (U.S.)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/btvg4t/consumer_water
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets