DUBLIN, Mar. 07, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9bmz5s/top_25_cities) has announced the addition of the "Concise Analysis of the Top 25 Cities Suitable for Setting up Banking and Capital Market BPO" report to their offering.
Economic uncertainties in developed markets and in countries such as India and China have resulted in extreme volatility. As a result, financial institutions across the globe have been hunting for ways to reduce cost and outsourcing/off-shoring seems to be the option for them. However, this is not the single driver. Factors such as focus on risk mitigation, globalization and technological innovation are also driving banks to outsource their non core business processes.
Key Questions Answered in the report
- What are the key parameters which should be considered for location selection?
- Apart from traditional BPO destinations such as India, Philippines; where can I expand?
Globally, banking and capital market industry vertical is the largest spender on business process management. They have a commendable share of about 19% in the global BPO spending. The current spending by banking and capital market process outsourcing is estimated at U.S. $33 bn. The spending is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.3% over the next five years to reach a size of U.S. $47 bn by 2017.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Introduction to the report
3. Current Scenario and Future of Global BPO Spending
4. Changing landscape of Banking and Capital Markets Industry and its effect on Business Process Outsourcing
5. Current Scenario of third party BPO vendors
6. Need for location centric strategies for Third Party Vendors
7. Research Methodology: Location attractiveness factors, scoring and detailed working
8. Ranking of top 25 cities globally based on 13 parameters
9. Conclusion and Recommendation for a BPO firm on location attractiveness for setting up a Banking and Capital Markets BPO
10. Reference List and Appendix
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9bmz5s/top_25_cities
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets