DUBLIN, Mar. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gt72kv/saudi_arabia) has announced the addition of the "Concise Analysis of the Saudi Arabian Diesel Generators Market - Forecasts to 2018" report to their offering.
Saudi Diesel Company is the only company involved in domestic manufacturing of diesel generators in Saudi Arabia. As a result, the country relies on imports to meet its requirements. However, with an increasing demand for diesel generators in the country, various international companies are expected to establish manufacturing plants in Saudi Arabia over the next five years. Lack of transmission and distribution lines in remote locations, and increasing industrialization in eastern and western regions have also been the major factors propelling growth in diesel generators market. In addition, shopping complexes, amusement parks, industrial units and power plants use diesel generators as a source of power back up in case of power cut or failure.
Moreover, an increasing number of telecom subscribers have created a need to increase the installation of telecom towers in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. These towers require continuous power supply, which is only possible by the usage of diesel generators. According to Saudi Arabia Diesel Generators Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018, the demand for medium capacity diesel generators in Saudi Arabia is playing a vital role in supporting the market growth, as these generators are used in a wide range of applications such as healthcare, data centers, telecom, etc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst Briefing
3. Saudi Arabia Electricity Market Overview
4. Global Diesel Generators Market Overview
5. Saudi Arabia Diesel Generators Market Outlook
6. Saudi Arabia Small Diesel Generators Market Outlook (10kVA- 375kVA)
7. Saudi Arabia Medium Diesel Generators Market Outlook (375 kVA to 1000 kVA)
8. Saudi Arabia Large Diesel Generators Market Outlook (1000+kVA)
9. Saudi Arabia Diesel Generators Market Dynamics
10. Saudi Arabia Diesel Generators Market Trends & Developments
11. Saudi Arabia Economic Profile
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Strategic Recommendations
- Aggreko PLC
- Atlas Copco AB
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Cummins Inc.
- Himoinsa Power System Inc.
- Kirloskar Middle East FZE
- Saudi Diesel Equipment Company Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gt72kv/saudi_arabia
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets