DUBLIN, Mar. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lvb2p2/saudi_arabia_air) has announced the addition of the "Concise Analysis of the Saudi Arabian Air Conditioner Market - Forecast to 2018" report to their offering.
Saudi Arabia, with the largest oil production capacity, is the largest exporter of oil in the world. The country faces extreme climate conditions throughout the year with temperatures ranging between 39ºC to 50ºC. These hot climatic conditions are fueling the demand for air conditioners in the country. Moreover, the growth in hospitality and residential sectors of Saudi Arabia is also augmenting demand for air conditioners in the country. According to Saudi Arabia Air Conditioners Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018, the largest chunk of demand for air conditioners is being generated by the residential sector, however, the demand from commercial and industrial sectors is expected to grow at a higher rate due to increased focus towards improving the country's infrastructure sector under the government's Ninth Development Plan (2010-14).
Saudi Arabia's air conditioners market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10% during 2013-18. The leading companies in Saudi Arabia's air conditioners market include LG Shaker, Daikin, Samsung Electronics, Hitachi, Gree Electric, etc. With growing government initiatives, the demand for energy efficient air conditioners is also forecast to increase over the next five years.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Analyst Briefing
2. Global Air Conditioners Market Overview
3. Saudi Arabia Air Conditioners Market Outlook
4. Saudi Arabia Centralized Air Conditioners Market Outlook
5. Saudi Arabia Split Air Conditioners Market Outlook
6. Saudi Arabia Cassette Air Conditioners Market Outlook
7. Saudi Arabia Window Air Conditioners Market Outlook
8. Market Dynamics
9. Market Trends & Developments
10. Policy and Regulatory landscape
11. Saudi Arabia Economic Profile
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Strategic Recommendation
14. Research Methodology
- Daikin Europe N.V.
- Fuji Electric Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.
- Fujitsu General Limited
- Gree Electric Appliances, Inc.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Midea Group Co., Ltd.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Toshiba Carrier Corporation
- Zamil Air Conditioners Co.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lvb2p2/saudi_arabia_air
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets