DUBLIN, Mar. 11, 2014
/PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z4lcnr/global_roaming) has announced the addition of the "Concise Analysis of the International Roaming Tariff Tracker" subscription to their offering.
Roaming enters the mainstream as part of a larger product bundle, reveals latest edition of the Global Roaming Tariff Tracker update.
The author has released the latest edition of the TCL Global Roaming Tariff Tracker subscription service based on a survey of 86 MNOs in 60 countries worldwide and sheds light on the complex pricing for Mobile Roaming worldwide.
The latest edition of the Global Roaming Tariff Tracker shows the impact of the EU roaming regulation on roaming tariffs within Europe, with speculation that roaming within selected regions - such as within the Benelux - will cease to exist as a result of regulatory pressure.
Key roaming trends identified in the Q1 2013 TCL Tariff Tracker include the following:
- More MNOs are now including roaming bundles as part of a premium Pay Monthly tariff plan - particularly in Europe.
- There remains a huge range of pricing for Data roaming standard pricing worldwide -Data roaming pricing in the survey varies from Euro 0.43 per MB up to over Euro 21 per MB.
- More bundles are now offered by MNOs for Mobile Data roaming than for Voice roaming - the survey now includes over 400 Mobile Data roaming bundles offered by the MNOs but less than half the number of Voice roaming bundles.
- Most bundles are provided for Daily, Weekly & Monthly durations - but increasingly operators look for differentiation and launch durations of shorter than a day, 3 days as well as longer than monthly durations.
- Data roaming bundles all have various pricing worldwide:
- Average Lowest priced Highest priced
- Daily Euro 7.79 Euro 0.55 Euro 42.88
- Weekly Euro 26.99 Euro 0.55 Euro 113.54
- Monthly Euro 88.18 Euro 1.18 Euro 1,51
- (these are prices per data roaming bundle offer, inclusive allowances vary)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z4lcnr/global_roaming
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets