DUBLIN, Mar. 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rp6553/global) has announced the addition of the "Concise Analysis of the International Construction Chemicals Market" report to their offering.
'Concise Analysis of the International Construction Chemicals Market', forecasts the Global Construction Chemicals market to grow at a CAGR of 8.31 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increased demand for construction chemicals from the APAC region. The Global Construction Chemicals market has also been witnessing the increased focus on R&D that has led to the emergence of new, high-performance construction chemicals products. However, the lack of uniform standardization of construction chemicals could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
Concise Analysis of the International Construction Chemicals Market, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Construction Chemicals market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2016/2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. List of Abbreviations
3. Scope of the Report
4. Market Research Methodology
6. Market Landscape
7. Market Segmentation by Product Type
8. Geographical Segmentation
9. Key Leading Countries
10. Buying Criteria
11. Market Growth Drivers
12. Drivers and their Impact
13. Market Challenges
14. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
15. Market Trends
16. Trends and their Impact
17. Vendor Landscape
18. Key Vendor Analysis
- Akzo Nobel Chemicals
- CICO Technologies
- Henkel AG & Co
- PPG Industries
- RPM International
- Selena Group
- The Dow Chemical
- W.R. Grace and Co.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rp6553/global
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets