DUBLIN, Mar. 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dcbbwn/china_rare_earth) has announced the addition of the "Concise Analysis of the Chinese Rare Earth Permanent Magnet Industry" report to their offering.
Amid the global economic downturn and the falling prices of upstream rare earth raw materials and NdFeB products, the demand for downstream NdFeB dropped dramatically in 2012. China's NdFeB apparent consumption will rebound stably in the wake of the recovered demand in consumer electronics, automotive motors and other major downstream industries since 2013.
China Rare Earth Permanent Magnet Industry Report, 2012-2015 analyzes the global and Chinese rare earth permanent magnet markets as well as forecasts development trends from the angles of rare earth raw material supply, rare earth permanent magnet supply and demand, market prices and major production enterprises.
In H1 2012, the operating rate of China NdFeB industry was less than 50%. High-end NdFeB manufacturers maintained the operating rate as high as 70%-75%, while low-end NdFeB companies only saw 30%-40%. Since 2013, downstream industries have transferred from de-stocking to re-stocking, which stimulated the growth in orders for NdFeB and boosted the industrial operating rate obviously. In Q2 2013, the operating rate of major Chinese NdFeB producers returned to 70-80%.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Rare Earth Permanent Magnet Industry
2. Supply of Upstream Rare Earth
3. Development of China Rare Earth Permanent Magnet Industry
4. Major NdFeB Market Segments
5. Major Producers of Rare Earth Permanent Magnet Materials
- Advanced Technology & Materials
- Anhui Earth-Panda Advance Magnetic Material
- Beijing Zhong Ke San Huan Hi-tech
- Chengdu Galaxy Magnets Company Limited
- Hitachi Metals
- Inner Mongolia Baotou Steel Rare Earth (Group) Hi-tech
- Jiangxi JLMAG Rare-earth
- Ningbo Heli (Beiao) Magnetech
- Ningbo Jinji Strong Magnetic Material
- Ningbo Permanent Magnetics
- Ningbo Yunsheng
- Shin-Etsu Chemical
- Sino Magnetics Technology
- Sinosteel Anhui Tianyuan Technology
- Taiyuan Twin-Tower Aluminum Oxide
- Tianjin Tianhe Magnetic Material Group
- Xiamen Tungsten
- Yantai Shougang Magnetic Materials
- Yantai Zhenghai Magnetic Material
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dcbbwn/china_rare_earth
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets