DUBLIN, Mar. 24, 2014
/PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jsz7qf/commercial) has announced the addition of the "Concise Analysis of the Chinese Commercial Aircraft Market" report to their offering.
Cheap labor leading to lower costs for aircraft manufacturing companies, aircraft parts manufacturing companies, and MROs and leverage of the strategic geographic location of the country are some of the key advantages that make the market a lucrative investment destination. China has recognized and appreciates the potential of its resources and is, hence, encouraging its indigenous aircraft manufacturers to manufacture aircraft that can compete against the other competing international manufacturers. With the rapid growth of LCCs in the country, the demand for LCCs is set to increase in the future, which will be another potential market for competition in China.
According to the report, one of the major drivers is the rapid economic growth in the country. This has resulted in the increase in demand among the burgeoning Middle Class Population segment. The growing middle class in China and surrounding countries increasingly prefers to travel by air for tourism, local business needs, and healthcare needs, owing to their increase in disposable income. This has urged the airline companies to purchase more commercial aircraft to match the growing demand.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. List of Abbreviations
3. Scope of the Report
4. Market Research Methodology
6. Market Landscape
7. Commercial Aircraft Manufacturing Market in China
8. Commercial Aircraft Parts Manufacturing Market in China
9. MRO Market in China
10. Key Market Activities
11. Trading Services in China
12. Training Institutes in China
13. Market Growth Drivers
14. Drivers and their Impact
15. Market Challenges
16. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
17. Market Trends
18. Trends and their Impact
19. Vendor Landscape
20. Key Vendor Analysis
21. Other Reports in this Series
- Xi'an Aircraft Company
- Shaanxi Hong Yuan Aviation Forging Company Ltd.
- Chengdu Aircraft Corporation
- Shenyang Aircraft Corporation
- Shanghai Aircraft Manufacturing Factory
- Ameco Beijing
- Boeing Shanghai Aviation Services Co.
- Guangzhou Aircraft Maintenance & Engineering Co. Ltd. (GAMECO)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jsz7qf/commercial
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets