DUBLIN, Mar. 26, 2014
/PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b9tf66/china_water_pumps) has announced the addition of the "China Water Pumps Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018" report to their offering.
Water pumps market is one of the fastest growing markets globally as its applications are widening gradually with the growing water scarcity. It is projected that by 2030, about half of the population will face water scarcity globally and the demand for water might outstrip the supply by about 40%, creating pressure on existing network to redesign efficient water management systems. Thus, efficient water management systems require water pumping at several points, making optimized utilization of water pumps. China is the second largest economy, which is supported by the rising industrialization and huge population. As agriculture followed by industrial sectors are leading consumers for water the requirement for water pumps is also increasing substantially in the related industries.
According to China Water Pumps Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018, China's water pumps market is projected to grow at a notable compounded annual growth rate over the next five years. The water distribution in China is extremely fragmented as northern region of the country, which is highly populated, has less water reserves. In China, only about 15% land is arable and out of this, about 60% is located in northern region itself, which is highly water stressed region and thus, driving the demand for water pumps in the country. It has been observed that centrifugal water pump segment is dominating over positive displacement water pumps because of its low cost and high efficiency.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Analyst View
2. China Water Pumps Market Outlook
3. China Submersible Water Pumps Market Outlook
4. China Booster Water Pumps Market Outlook
5. China End Suction Water Pumps Market Outlook
6. China Other Water Pumps Market Outlook
7. China Water Pumps Market Dynamics
8. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
9. China Water Pumps Trends & Developments
10. China Economic Profile
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Strategic Recommendations
13. Research Methodology
- Grundfos China
- Henan Province Xixia Automobile Water Pump Co. Ltd.
- KSB Shanghai Pump Co. Ltd.
- Nanfang Pump Industry Co. Ltd.
- Shanghai East Pump (Group) Co. Ltd.
- Shanghai Kai Quan Pump (Group) Co. Ltd.
- Shimge Pump Industry Co. Ltd.
- Sulzer Pumps
- Wilo China Ltd.
- Zhejiang Leo Co. Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b9tf66/china_water_pumps
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets