DUBLIN, May 31, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Production and Market of Paraformaldehyde in China" report to their offering.
From this report, you can
- Understanding the historical and current production situation of China's paraformaldehyde (PF) industry;
- Grasping the latest industry affairs and finding out potential PF producers in China;
- Discovering the current end use breakdown of PF in China;
- Obtaining the future tendency of China's PF industry during 2016-2020;
As the largest PF producer and consumer in the world, China has 32 PF producers with total capacity of 656,000 t/a (Taiwan excluded) in 2015. Both the production and demand of PF in China increased in 2015.
Though the domestic PF capacity has kept exceeding the demand in the past few years, some companies still expand their PF capacity or build new production lines. Will the PF capacity increase or reduce in the next few years? And what activities the domestic companies involved in PF?
China is a net importer of PF, and quite a lot of PF is imported each year. However, with the technological improvement and production expansion, the import volume of PF kept decreasing from 2005 to 2009 and fluctuated irregularly from 2010 to 2013, and it also decreased in 2014. The net import volume of PF kept decreasing since 2006. How about the detailed import and export of PF in 2015, and what is the trend in the coming few years?
Chinese PF industry is greatly influenced by the development of its downstream industries, especially the glyphosate industry. PF is only consumed in glycine route. Considering agrochemical industry ran not so well in 2015, how is the operation of China's glyphosate industry especially the one adopting glycine route in 2015?
Resin is the second largest end use segment of PF in China. Along with the increasing concern on environmental protection and healthy life, PF gradually substitutes formaldehyde to produce resin. How was the market situation of PF consumed in resin industry in 2015?
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market information of paraformaldehyde
2 Production situation of paraformaldehyde in China
3 Import & export analysis of paraformaldehyde in China
4 End use segments of paraformaldehyde in China 4.1 Consumption pattern
5 Forecast on paraformaldehyde industry in China
7 Situation of Chinese producers
7.1 Brief introduction to active producers
- Zhenjiang LCY General Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Hebei Xinle Yongxing Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Hebei Jizhou Yinhe Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Nantong Jiangtian Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Ningbo Wanhua Polyurethane Co., Ltd.
- Hebei Yuhang Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Ailide Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Linyi Taier Chemtech Corp.
- Chengdu Weite Plastic Co., Ltd.
- Jinan Xiangrui Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Shouguang Xudong Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Anhui Denuo Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Sanmu Group Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Binzhou Xintianyang Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Xinle Dongyuan Jinhua Co., Ltd.
- Linyi Yongda Formaldehyde Factory
- Linyi Shuangqi Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Zouping Qixing Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Linqu Outai Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Linyi Jinyuan Formaldehyde Factory
- Linyi Shengyang Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Sichuan Renshou Chaoguan Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Chengdu Wulian Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Hebei Xinhua Co., Ltd.
- Haiyang Chemical Factory of Hebei Bazhou Shengfang Jingtian Wood Industry Co., Ltd.
- Taizhou Zhongrong Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Linyi Jumeng Industry and Trade Co., Ltd.
- Leshan Hongya Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Nanhe Huayang Silicon Industry Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Linsen Industry Co., Ltd.
- Inner Mongolia Jiaquan Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Zibo Qixing Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
7.2 Brief introduction to potential producers
- Guangxi Xintiande Energy Co., Ltd.
- Xinjiang Dearsun Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Hubei Yihua Group Limited Liability Company
- Shandong Zhengxin New Energy Co., Ltd
- Ningxia Duoli New MeterialTechnology Co., Ltd.
- Xinjiang Wanchang New Energy Co., Ltd.
- Dongying Fangzheng Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Qinyang Yongrun Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- Wensu Xinda Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Hebei Donghua Jiheng Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Anhui Hongyuan Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
7.3 Brief introduction to producers that have stopped production
- Tianshan Green Kuqa DME Co., Ltd.
- Sichuan Jilong Construction Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Linyi Yinhe Formaldehyde Factory
- Shandong Dongming Luteng Chemical Co., Ltd. For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zz8gmk/production_and
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets