DUBLIN, June 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z69l7m/china_new_energy) has announced the addition of the "China New Energy Vehicle Drive Motor Industry Report, 2014" report to their offering.
As of May 2014, about 30 companies in China, including complete vehicle factories, auto parts producers and independent motor manufacturers, can produce new energy vehicle drive motors, of which 15 could deliver goods in volume for complete vehicle factories. Among complete vehicle factories, BYD produces new energy vehicle drive motors by itself; Shanghai Edrive Co., Ltd. (Shanghai Edrive) is a leading new energy passenger vehicle drive motors player among independent motor or auto parts producers, and Hunan CSR Times Electronic vehicle Co., Ltd. is a champion in production of new-energy commercial vehicle drive motor.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of New Energy Vehicle Drive Motor Industry
2. Operating Environment of China New Energy Vehicle Drive Motor Industry
3. Development of China New Energy Vehicle Drive Motor Industry
4. Key Chinese New Energy Vehicle Drive Motor Manufacturers
5. Key Global New Energy Vehicle Drive Motor Players
- AC Propulsion
- Aisin AW
- China Tex Mechanical & Electrical Engineering Ltd.
- Continental AG
- Dalian Motor
- Huayu Automotive Electric System
- Hunan CSR Times Electronic vehicle
- Hyundai Mobis
- Jiangsu Weiteli Motors-Manufacturing
- Jiangxi Special Electric Motor
- Jinan Lanji New Energy Vehicle
- Jing-Jin Electric Technologies (Beijing)
- Jinzhou Halla Electrical Equipment
- New Ananda Drive Techniques (Shanghai)
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Shanghai Dajun Technologies Inc.
- Shanghai Edrive
- Shanghai Win Double Electric
- Shenzhen Greatland Electrics Inc.
- United Automotive Electronic Systems
- Wanxiang Qianchao
- Wolong Electric Group
- Wuxi MyWay Electric Technology
- Xin Zhi Motor
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Zhejiang Founder Motor Limited Company
- Zhejiang Unite Motor Co. Ltd.
- Zhongshan Broad-ocean Motor
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z69l7m/china_new_energy
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets